Benetton presents their 2011-2012 Fall Winter Collection with runway looks. This season combines three themes: I’m Not A Soldier, New Yorker and Traveller. In I’m Not A Soldier line, good ole’ military influence fuse with softer silhouettes for her and chunky knits for him. In New Yorker, it’s back to the classics with less exaggeration, unexpected details, prominent patterns and vibrant knitwear thru lacquer red, sunny yellow and electric blue. Lastly, in Traveller, a tribal essence and explorer feel bring bright colors, vintage details, neo-grunge softness with modern denim jeanswear.
Designer Denim Jeans Fashion:
Season Collections, Campaigns and Lookbooks.
Credit and Source Link:
Related Posts and Links:
- Benetton 2012 Spring Summer Ad Campaign
- Sisley 2012 Spring Summer Ad Campaign
- Benetton 2011 Unhate Campaign
- Benetton 2011-2012 Fall Winter Womens Collection
- Benetton 2011-2012 Fall Winter Mens Collection
- Benetton 2011-2012 Fall Winter Campaign
- Benetton 2011 Spring Summer Collection
- Benetton 2009 Spring Summer Collection
- Sisley 2011-2012 Fall Winter Collection
- Sisley 2011-2012 Fall Winter Video Clips
- Playlife 2011-2012 Fall Winter Campaign
- Playlife 2011-2012 Fall Winter Collection
- Jean Culture Initial Brand Page: Sisley Jeans
- Jean Culture Initial Brand Page: Benetton Jeanswear
- Jean Culture Initial Brand Page: Playlife & Jean’s West
YOUR FEEDBACK: What do you think of the runway collection? Which seasonal fashion pieces do you like?